Senior Post Production Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Nov 17, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200314198
Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. We supervise all of Apple's advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world- class communications. The Marcom Post Production Department (PPD) is a full-service post production organization comprised of the following divisions: Creative Editorial, Grading, Audio, and Visual Effects. The PPD teams have a sense of pride in the work being produced, a shared sense of purpose as a group and is known for delivering the highest quality creative. The ideal candidate is highly creative, strong technically, and has a consistent track record of delivering on multiple large scale productions.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a post producer at an offline editorial house, in-house advertising agency, or production company
- Collaborate and partner closely with finishing team, music supervisors, and creatives from ideation through to final master delivery
- Deep knowledge and experience both creatively and technically in the following fields: broadcast, web, social, theater and event deliverables
- Experienced in supervised sessions with clients
- Deep understanding of the post production pipeline: offline, online & conform, general 2d VFX work, animation and color science.
- An understanding of devices, frame rates, compression schemes, file formats and cameras
- You are able to work on concurrent projects with ease
- Run delivery on an extensive & diverse list of deliverables: Broadcast, social, web and theatrical
- You have an extraordinary sense of taste and can solve problems creatively, quickly and calmly
- Experienced in both micro and macro project scheduling
- Energy, drive, passion and enthusiasm to do and be the very best and a leader who approaches things with a sense of urgency
- Great teammate who leads projects and motivates team members
- Ability to work unpredictable hours in order to achieve creative success
- Effective communicator, strong leader, highly organized, detail oriented
Our post production producers work closely with all members of the PPD team, (Editors, Colorists, Mixers, VFX team) and liaise with production companies, external post houses, and music/sound design houses. This role will prepare schedules, evaluate post budgets/bids, establish workflow, track rough cuts, and are guides in versioning. Insure high quality control through the post process, archiving and wrap. We are strong creative partners to the Creative team. Build and own effective strategies that address the creative needs for a range of work including different styles and needs across Marcom. The Video team works to build and own effective production strategies for a variety of commissions, shoots, locations, and crew sizes, and runs end-to-end original video production. Drive clear and consistent communication, helping everyone stay informed without overwhelming the teams. We act as a champion of Apple brand standards in all aspects of creative work.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Pages, Numbers, Calendar, QuickTime, Version Tracking, Localization