Frontend/UI Software Engineering Mgr- Apple Cloud - San Diego
San Diego , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 16, 2021
Role Number: 200314489
Frontend/UI Software Engineering Mgr- Apple Cloud Imagine what you could do here at Apple. We are a small team with a big footprint. Have you ever used iCloud.com on the web? Then you already know us! We are the iCloud Web team. Our engineers thrive on solving important engineering problems that meaningfully improve the experience of millions of global users. We utilize creative problem solving to build high quality, beautiful, and intuitive web applications. Do you love building performant web applications in an efficient and sustainable way? Do you want to make an strong impact at a broad scale, with your deep technical expertise? Come join us on the iCloud.com team. Our work is critical, complex, challenging, and highly rewarding. We can't wait to meet you!
- Experience leading or running a small team
- Shipped applications on iOS or macOS
- How do you feel if we just change this to - "Shipped customer facing applications", I didn't want to limit it to just iOS / macOS, could be Android, Windows, etc. "Shipped applications on iOS, macOS, Windows, Android"
- Shown ability to excel in a dynamic development team
- Strong communication skills
- Bonus Qualifications
- Experience integrating with web services using JSON, XML and AJAX.
- Experience integrating with OS services using XPC.
- Experience using asynchronous APIs.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs and web services is a plus.
You are a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual that combines deep technical knowledge with tight-knit collaboration and excellent communication skills. You should have a consistent record delivering user experience innovations in shipping applications.Education & Experience Our applications are sophisticated and strong computer science fundamentals are essential. Whether you have a traditional CS degree, or found your own path in learning, we'd love to talk with you about your future at Apple. Education BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Education & Experience