Fast-Paced. Never Boring. You thrive on the variety that each day brings.
Sodexo is seeking a Executive Chef 1 for Lipscomb University located in Nashville, Tennessee. Lipscomb University is a private, Christian, liberal arts institution located in the heart of Nashville. Lipscomb University adheres to a doctrine that is rooted in the Church of Christ and is committed to providing a Christian education centered around the pillars of faith, community, knowledge, innovation and service. Sodexo has a long-standing and successful partnership with Lipscomb University and we are seeking a Executive Chef to help to build on this success. This Executive Chef will support the Culinary on campus.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations;
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and/or
- have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards;
- strong coaching and employee development skills; and/or
- have a passion for food and innovation.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.