You are a customer service enthusiast. Knowing you've achieved great customer satisfaction means everything to you. It does for us too. Sodexo at the University of Denver is seeking an Executive Chef 2 in Denver, CO. The targeted salary range is $65,000 - $75,000 plus extensive benefits. Enjoy holidays and Campus Breaks Off! This exciting role, will manage food production, ordering and the cold chill kitchen. Our successful leader will provide culinary direction within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management, training and mentoring.
This role will lead sustainability practices throughout all processes. Collaboration with all chefs on the team is a marker for success for this position. Demonstrated history of consistent exceptional customer satisfaction reviews preferred. Two years Executive Chef level Management Experience Required.
Sodexo offers extensive benefits way beyond medical, dental and life insurances, we have Concierge services to help you through everyday life demands, a Matching 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Business Resource Groups to provide a safe space and supportive environment where employees can bring their whole selves to work and develop professionally. Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting
- Ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented
- Have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations
- Ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance
- Have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- A strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards
- Strong coaching and employee development skills
- Have a passion for food and innovation
Learn more about The University of Denver HERE
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
This client requires a COVID-19 vaccine to work at this location