Sodexo is looking for a Patient Service Manager 2 in New York, NY
This is an 475 bed acute care facility with a cook chill , unionized (1199), hospital located in Brooklyn, NY. Position manages daily tray-line activities, including but not limited to patient rounding, tray delivery, patient tray assessment, service recovery.
The ideal candidate will be well organized, able to delegate tasks and follow up with assignments to the staff, strong management and leadership skills and the ability to manage and develop a team of approximately 85 union front-line staff, 4 supervisors. Experience with HealthTouch is preferred but not required
- Have healthcare management experience a plus.
- ServSafe certified and well-versed in regulatory and sanitation practices
- Regularly analyze patient satisfaction data and implement additional measurements and action plans in these areas to achieve optimal unit performance.
- Oversight of the Patient Services area, patient food service production, and diet office
- Ensuring excellence in service quality and delivery schedules
- Acting as the liaison between the dietitians, nursing managers and the units. This role will participate in patient safety, patient experience initiatives.
- Working with the diet office to review and address any patient menu/meal concern. Daily patient meal rounding
- Identifying process improvement initiatives and overseeing the implementation.
- Employee training for compliance, safety, sanitation, customer service and HR Functions
- Regularly analyzing patient satisfaction data and implementing additional measurements and action plans in these areas to achieve optimal unit performance.
- Ensuring and driving efforts for Gold Check Standards & HACCP guide lines
- Creating a positive environment and successfully motivating and managing a team of union hourly associates
- Working with the culinary team staff to address any customer complaints or issues relative to food items
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo's unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.