Sodexo is seeking a Senior Manager, Business Analytics for the UH Hospital System. (System Analytics and KPI Performance).
This position will be responsible for Multi- Service offerings in FNS (Food and Nutrition), EVS (Housekeeping), HTM (Biomed Equip), FM (Facilties Management), and Construction.
- The Senior Manager, System Analytics is a new position reporting to the Senior Director of Supply Chain and will partner closely with leaders and stakeholders within the Sodexo/ University Hospitals account by providing reliable metrics through reporting and management dashboards used for decision-making, operational management, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reviews and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Candidates should have a passion for quality and data accuracy and experience collaborating with stakeholders from all levels of the organization.
- Candidate will be responsible for optimizing reporting processes, establishing standards, development and enhancing business intelligence, operations management tools and providing direction through analytics/ KPI reporting and promoting and coaching continuous improvement capabilities in Sodexo Healthcare at University Hospitals.
- Develop and maintain system dashboards with on-demand reporting to Sodexo and Client leadership team
- Produce accurate and standardized reporting with key insights to communicate operational performance to Sodexo and Client leadership team
- Provide ongoing support and enhancement Operational Performance Metrics by driving alignment with Industry standards and best practices
- Lead recurring Operations Review Meeting highlighting the prior months performance metrics and identifying successes/opportunities for leadership
- Collaborate with functional areas within operations (FNS, EVS, FM, HTM and Construction) to develop dashboards, publish recurring status reports, analyze data, and explore how to better support stakeholders
- Deliver resource forecasting and utilization reports to identify gaps and risks that may impact delivery on performance targets
- Prepare presentations for senior level management that appropriately communicates data-driven results to University Hospitals Executives
- Support the Operational Engineer Process through 20% adhoc project management to ensure accurate understanding of project status, progress, outcomes, risks and issues
- Support the Sodexo team through communication and follow up with operational managers and key members of the onsite team to ensure high quality reporting of metric driven data
- Develop and maintain knowledge bank of resource information for process support
Typical Knowledge & Skills
- Leadership, emotional intelligence
- Continuous improvement, creative problem solving
- Project management / strong organizational skills
- Operations management
- Business Intelligence and Dashboards
- Financial planning and business case development
- Enterprise Resource Planning applications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office Suite
Is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization. Has specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline or function. Support segments' analytical, reporting and administrative needs including, but not limited to, business review preparation, standard reporting, ad-hoc analysis, financial close support and budget/forecast review/processing. Individuals will work very closely with other segment specialists to drive standardization in the COEs creating an environment that encourages knowledge sharing and the development of transferable skills allowing for ease of transition between segments. Partner with Master Data Management (MDM) and Reporting Standardization team to identify and prioritize key financial data points, converting appropriate analysis into standardized enterprise views (i.e. dashboards, reports, etc.) Interprets internal or external issues and recommends solutions/best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions. May lead functional teams or projects. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.