Full Stack Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Nov 18, 2021
Role Number: 200315265
Apple's SoC (system-on-chip) Silicon Validation Team is looking for a full stack engineer to enhance, develop, and maintain internal infrastructure and tooling geared towards the validation and debug of Apple silicon. You will utilize your development experience to ensure silicon engineers have the best tools to validate our silicon.
- Expertise in at least one scripting language such as Python, Perl, or TCL.
- Experience with RESTful API usage and development
- Good understanding of at least one web framework (Django, Flask, Rails, etc)
- Experience with version control (i.e. git, svn)
- SQL, no-SQL database experience
- Test driven development
- ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Application container deployment with Kubernetes, Docker
- CI/CD tools - GitLab, TeamCity
- Data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge or interest in learning CPU architecture and debug
You will be building infrastructure and tooling to create dashboards for viewing test status, develop web interfaces for visualizing internal chip state critical for debugging hardware failures, and automate silicon test execution on Apple products and development boards so we can get the best utilization of our equipment.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent is required.