Interactive Producer Director
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Nov 18, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200314538
Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group, leading world-class marketing and advertising. In this role, you will plan, manage, and deliver high-profile marketing content across Apple's interactive presence. You will oversee a diverse set of creative producers responsible for Apple.com (http://apple.com/), Apple Retail platforms, and Apple-branded Channel platforms. You will partner with creative, strategy, and technology leaders to define and drive the executional roadmap, streamline processes, ensure flow of information to transform the way people learn about and experience Apple products and services. You will join an award-winning team, and collaborate across the multi-disciplinary Marcom and the broader Apple organization to successfully deliver experiences that surprise and delight.
- You have 15-20 years of experience spanning interactive strategy, delivery and technology, in an agency/studio or company setting.
- You have a strong vision for content and technology, ensuring that it operates in a modern, safe, and effective way.
- You have experience with program management for marketing and transactional sites, mobile app development, as well as interactive experiences.
- You are an enthusiastic leader who drives a vision for the organization, encourages a collaborative culture, and leads teams through ambiguous situations.
- You are hands on, detail oriented, supporting your teams with strong process definition.
- You have strong analytical skills and can translate customer data into insights and actions.
- You collaborate with executive partners, forging strong relationships to influence without authority.
- You have superlative written and verbal skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- You are assertive, goal driven, decisive, self-assured and daring, and enjoy working in a dynamic creative environment.
- Leads overarching digital roadmap for the group delivering marketing communications for Apple's products, services and initiatives. - Partners with group leadership and executive teams to ensure alignment on priorities, strategy, and objectives. - Oversees marketing lifecycle of Apple's interactive marketing ecosystem, teaming up with creative and business leaders in to deliver communications across customer touchpoints. - Actively communicates Apple's dedication to Accessibility, Environment, Privacy, Inclusion and Diversity and Human Rights. - Works with Apple local teams on operational aspects for Apple's global marketing communications, including extensive content and production planning / coordination as well as specific local campaigns. - Delivers new approaches to streamline the process, support teams involved, and create amazing work. - Enthusiastically builds rapport, credibility, and influence, and gets across teams in a highly matrixed organization. - Acts as advocates within the Marcom community in order to push innovation. - Demonstrates creative problem solving, dynamic and unconventional thinking, and adoption of new technology. - Passionate about innovation and its application to further improve our creative output.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree is preferred.