Creator Partnerships Manager, Apple Podcast
Culver City , California , United States
Posted: Nov 18, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200312948
Apple Podcasts is home to the largest and most talked-about collection of podcasts across all subjects. From globally recognized names to the most authentic independents, this is where every voice matters. With Apple Podcasts Subscriptions, it is the best place for listeners to discover, enjoy, and now support their favorite shows. Apple Podcasts is available for free across a number of devices, from iPhone to Apple Watch to HomePod and CarPlay, for listeners in more than 170 countries and regions and worldwide. THE ROLE The Creator Partnerships Manager acts as a primary point of contact for creators that are actively growing their audience and building a business with Apple Podcasts. You are responsible for handling relationships, advising on best practices, coordinating collaborations and campaigns, and improving revenue opportunities for partners. You are also responsible for identifying and nurturing emerging podcast talent, providing support as needed. THE TEAM The Creator Partnerships Team collaborates cross-functionally across the Apple Podcasts organization to facilitate business and operational needs, with the ultimate goal of identifying and driving mutual growth opportunities. Acting as internal advocates for our partners, the team works with partners to evangelize tools, develop standard methodologies and provide expertise, whilst working with a large network of internal collaborators across a wide variety of internal programs and projects. We put creators first, with a high-level goals of growing both audience reach and revenue.
- A proven track record in a partnerships role, with demonstrated experience building business relationships with successful outcomes in the entertainment industry.
- Expertise developing and running promotional schedules in podcasting or a related field.
- Understanding of key trends affecting the podcasting industry, the content supply chain, distribution and monetization methods, new technologies and business models available to creators.
- Knowledge of podcast content and the ability to speak to a wide of a variety of categories.
- Demonstrated ability of developing great presentations for a variety of audiences.
- Capacity to seek to constantly improve and redefine approaches needed to grow the business.
- Experience working to grow digital subscription businesses is desired.
- Integrity, a sense of humor, and excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
Work with a cohort of creators to launch, manage and grow compelling subscription products. Provide analysis and business insights to help drive creator business goals. Work closely with a diverse pool of emerging talent to evangelize the platform and help present opportunities. Act as the internal advocate, helping elevate creator interests in with our marketing and editorial teams. Identify priority content and provide clear and concise, regular updates to internal partners. Amplify creator marketing efforts and opportunities using all available resources. Focus on the customer experience with a goal to present partner content at the highest standard at all times. Field a large volume of inquiries covering operations, marketing, content and beyond to the benefit of creators.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred. Minimum 3 years experience in a partner and/or marketing role in the entertainment industry.