Financial Analyst, R&D
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Nov 17, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200313871
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for its amazing products, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, and AppleTV. At Apple, you'll share in a dedication to excellence by working with world-class managers, all with one unified vision - building innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about "fueling innovation". We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, collaboration, excellence, & proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to join something big, contact us today. As a part of Apple's R&D Finance team you will partner with engineering to plan, analyze, and manage the finances for some of the world's most innovative engineering development projects. Apple continually strives to develop exciting new technologies and products that enrich our customers' lives - this is an opportunity to join that mission!
- Professional work experience in Finance/Accounting with exposure to financial processes related to close, forecast and annual operating plan cycles.
- Crisp verbal and written professional interpersonal skills; ability to compile and present data to senior leadership.
- Strong financial systems and business application skills including SAP, Essbase, Excel, Keynote, Filemaker, Tableau.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about technology through the lens of finance.
- CPA a plus.
- Drive Quarterly close/accrual process for HW Technology teams. - Review Purchase Requisitions to validate budget impact and accounting compliance. - Collaborate with Engineering teams to compile periodic spending forecast updates. - Ad Hoc financial analysis to support product/roadmap decisions. - Maintain data integrity and accuracy in our financial systems for key data sets such as cost centers, project codes and signature authority limits. - Educate and enforce Accounting/Finance Policies across the Engineering organization.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred