Instructional Assistant in Chemistry
Exclusive to Chemistry Department, under the direction of the faculty, provides instruction to students in scheduled laboratory.
- Bachelor’s degree req’d in Chemistry or related field, or in limited circumstances, the equiv combination of education or exper.
- Requires expertise in handling and treatment of harmful chemicals, substances, & equipment specific to the lab they work in.
- Proven ability to work with students of varying ages, cultures, and knldge base.
- Ability to communicate ideas, principles & concepts effectively in individual or small group settings.
- Proven computer literacy skills at intermediate level incldg a proven ability to utilize and apply Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as specialized SW programs and computer applications essential to the learning process. e.g. the College’s Learning Management System and ERP. Knowledge of information research strategies.
- Proven interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with staff and faculty.
- Proven interpersonal skills to facilitate discussion and learning in individual, small group, and lab/instructional settings. Fluency in a second language may be required.
- Must be able to handle/treat harmful chemicals, substances, equipment as needed.
- Ability to travel to other sites as needed.
For complete information on duties, qualifications and to apply, please click within.
To be considered today please click APPLY within!