Learning Space Specialist
Provide technical & training support to students/faculty for academic computing needs.
- Associate’s Degree in in a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Experience in LMS software and the integration of technology into instructional and network technologies.
- Computer literacy skills at an intermediate level with the demonstrated ability to utilize and apply Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as specialized software programs and computer applications.
- Ability to learn and utilize essential software tools, including, but not limited to, SharePoint, Survey Monkey, Camtasia, and Adobe Creative Suite. Creative Suite is Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, Captivate and more, allowing for learning object creation and production for mobile and web delivery.
- Ability to perform course construction and content copying in the learning management system.
- Ability to learn to become high level user of new software programs quickly.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with students, staff, and faculty.
- Must be able to travel locally.
Annual Salary $43,655 with benefits.
For complete information on duties, qualifications and to apply, please click within!
For complete information on duties, qualifications and to apply, please click apply!