Thursday, November 18, 2021
Job Purpose: The Intern Digital Presence Manager (Intern DPM) will assist the Digital Presence Manager (DPM) team with client-related work across multiple accounts to achieve successful implementation of campaigns.
- Support DPMs by ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Collect, review, and analyze reports for active presence products.
- Assist with SEO and Social Media Management offerings, including content promotion on select platforms/publishers.
- Maintain accurate and organized electronic files containing client details for DPM(s).
- Collaborating with the DPM to understand the mastery of effective project management.
- Continuous training
- Intern Digital Presence Managers are accountable for performing assigned work accurately, efficiently and in accordance with department procedures in a timely manner. Working under close supervision of the DPM management team, Intern DPMs will work with DPMs directly on a day-to-day basis.
- Ongoing or completed education in marketing or a related field. Experience in previous marketing or PR roles preferred but not required.