Digital Sales Specialist in Beaumont Tx
This position will focus on revenue and active account digital growth to an assigned business category or geography. The primary responsibilities include: strategic prospecting, conducting needs assessments, idea and proposal generation, presentation of advertising recommendations and closing of the sale. This position will ensure exceptional customer service to current and prospective advertisers.
Additional key focus areas will include developing account relationships and setting client expectations. It will be necessary to meet with individual clients monthly, quarterly or annually to review campaign process, budgets, performance and to create new strategies.
• Grow advertising revenue through growth of current accounts, reduction of churned accounts and/or acquisition of new business.
• Exhibit a consultative selling style by conducting needs assessment by asking questions to learn the business goal and objectives of the prospect.
• Analyze clients’ marketing campaign objectives in order to prepare a creative solution that includes all appropriate products that fit the client’s budget and campaign goals.
• Effectively present solution-based marketing proposals and recommendations to quickly close new business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Advanced training and/or experience in sales.
• Ability to communicate in a persuasive manner in order to gain acceptance for yourself and your ideas.
• Consultative sales style demonstrated by effective listening skills and the ability to determine client needs through proper needs assessment techniques.
• Proven track record and skill in closing the sale.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or GED, BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing or related field, a plus.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ sales experience; track record of success in prospecting and closing new business. Advertising sales experience, a plus.
• Valid Driver’s License, Proof of Insurance and working vehicle required.
• Hearst Media is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply@Hearst.com/careers. Or contact, HR/Office Manager Valerie Brooks Ph: 409.838.2897