Fast Paced, Problem Solving
Sodexo is seeking a Part Time Clinical Dietitian (20 hours per week) at Piedmont Rockdale Hospital in Conyers GA, right outside of Atlanta. This hospital has 138 licensed beds, and houses Piedmont heart and a Piedmont oncology practice. We are seeking a skilled manager to over see the patient tray line and registered dietitians. This position will also need to have experience in management, as well as knowledge about JCAHO standards.
The Dietitian will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager will:
- Be a highly motivated Registered Dietitian
- 0-1 year of Clinical experience
- Provide nutritional care for inpatient and outpatient population
- Must work every other weekend and some holidays;
- Must be able to cover additional shifts as needed
- Responsible for meeting Joint Commission/State/Federal and company standards.
- Participates performance improvement/quality management activities at this institution.
- Experience with electronic medical records is preferred.(EPIC)
- Be self-directed, flexible, hardworking and a team player.
- Willing to learn the client systems
- Provide nutrition education to staff, patients and the community
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work and interact across all generations to make every day a better day for our clients and patients.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in GA is required;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about: https://bit.ly/2YsD95L
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!