Head of IT Operations - AC Wellness Network LLC (Apple Health Organization)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 19, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200313896
The Information Technology Leader sets the long term strategic direction and also executes short term Information Technology plans for AC Wellness IT Platform. This person will build strategic partnerships with key business groups within Apple to provide leadership and develop solutions on the best ways to leverage IT for AC Wellness Centers. It is crucial this leader has a customer service mindset where the employee/end user experience within the Wellness Center is extremely hi-touch.
- 10+ years of experience in fast-growing companies; direct experience with SaaS products, solutions, or ecosystems preferred.
- 5+ years technically focused, hands on, customer-facing experience project management and/or IT infrastructure projects.
- 5+ years of management and organization leadership experience with proven track record of driving results and outcomes while solving complex problems. Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to mature a technology organization through productive critique, evangelism, teaching, training, learning, collaboration and coaching; grow available resources to maximize both individual potential and group output
- Technical Experience: Mac, Safari, Google Workspace (G Suite) admin, Slack, Meraki, Jamf, Jira, Splunk, AWS, and other enterprise SaaS applications.
- Mac and Mobile Hardware support (iPhones, iPads).
- Basic understanding of networking principles (DHCP, DNS, SSID).
- Previous experience managing projects that deliver Information Technology infrastructure including computing, telecommunications, networking, data center, security, voice, and data communications.
- Highly effective technical and non-technical communications skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory frameworks (ex. PCI, ISO, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR, etc)
The manager of this group will be expected to lead the team in all areas including (but not limited to):
Strategy & Operations: Drive resource planning, policy development and rollout, risk and compliance planning, document IT processes, and collaborate cross-functionally on projects. Manage day to day processes and keep an eye toward process improvements to build in efficiencies and automation
Security & Governance: Maintain vendor and app management, security and privacy requirements (HIPAA, etc), device management. Enforce security policies and contribute to cross-functional privacy & security execution.
Enablement & Support: Prepare a support team for success and manage escalations. Create strategies to anticipate blockers.
Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to accomplish shared goals. Project manage various projects and contribute to general planning.
Communication & Leadership: Partner with internal and external stakeholders to build trust. Deeply understand our current systems as well as long term roadmap adjustments to keep the team ahead of the curve. Own the IT plan for both short and long term goals.
Building and maintaining current and future infrastructure: Manage enterprise communication tools, devices, printers and general office needs, as well as our networking infrastructure.
Vendor Management: Partner with operations team to manage service vendors, including sourcing, relationship building, and payments. In addition to a strong technical background, the ideal candidate must possess outstanding interpersonal skills. The position requires excellence in communication, both written and verbal, including the ability to work well with people from a wide range of backgrounds with varying levels of technical ability throughout the department.
Education & Experience
BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
Experience working in a Healthcare organization a plus