iOS iMessage Technical Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Sep 10, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200284888
We're looking for a manager to add amazing and innovative new features to the Messages applications, for iOS, Mac OS, and watchOS. Primary responsibilities with include; leading a team of engineers and also doing hands-on development of features. Your team will be responsible for developing software supporting the Messages application from the user interface layer down to the supporting frameworks, including relational database and device-to-device protocols.
- Strong development and design skills using object-oriented languages
- Demonstrated ability to make beautiful and functional user experiences as well as software that is maintainable and testable.
- Detailed knowledge of Obj-C
- Framework or API development experience
- Experience leading a team of engineers or strong mentoring skills
- Excellent communication skills
Please join us in taking the revolutionary iPhone to the next level. The iOS Communications Applications Group, an innovative and ambitious team who has played a large role in making the iPhone a success, is looking for a proactive, highly motivated engineering manager with excellent development experience and leadership skills, to share their expertise in application and framework development. Along with excellent skills in object-oriented software design and programming, you are expected to have real-world experience optimizing the size and performance of applications and frameworks.
Education & Experience
BS Degree in CS, or equivalent