Sheet Metal Mechanics
Nashville based Mechanical contractor has openings
at Murfreesboro, TN jobsite for Sheet Metal Mechanics
with their own transportation. Long term Jobs pay $25/hr
paid weekly, with paid holidays.
- Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, and furnace casings.
- Work may involve any of the following: setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal; shaping metal over anvils, blocks, or forms using hammer.
- Operating soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts; or inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred surfaces. Includes sheet metal duct installers who install prefabricated sheet metal ducts used for heating, air conditioning, or other purposes.
- Proven working knowledge and experience in ability to read and interpreter blue prints accurately
- Ability to troubleshoot service issues with systematic, thoughtful, timely and effective solutions and procedures
- Demonstrate proper and safe use of tools and related equipment
- Experience in providing quality, professional customer related services
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team environment
If interested, click to apply now!!!