NOW OFFERING $3000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
These warehouse positions are for Tyson Foods in Joslin, Illinois. Successful candidates may be required to work in any department of the warehouse.
Shipping area shifts: Work 3-1/2 days on; 3-1/2 days off.
All other area shifts: Must be willing to work any shifts, including weekends and available for overtime. Days off vary.
- May involve the use of forklifts
- Repeatedly push, pull, carry, and lift up to 100 pounds
- May work in cold (25 degrees Fahrenheit) dry environments
- Use hands and arms above shoulder level
- Stand and walk 8-12 hours a day
TYSON FOODS' BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Competitive wages (start at $20.00 per hour, earn up to $22.20 per hour with the daily attendance incentive)
- Excellent benefits package
- Paid vacation and birthday after one year of service
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Two paid 15-minute breaks
- Safe environment
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.