Areas of Interest:Consumer Banker; Consumer Banking; Consumer Lending
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states - Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
You place great value on building meaningful relationships, and you do so by leveraging your excellent interpersonal skills. You find satisfaction in helping others by offering sound advice. You make the most out of every opportunity. Bring your knowledge, skills, and abilities to us as a Bilingual Relationship Banker. You'll be positioned for a great career!
About the Role
As 'the face of the bank,' you'll be part of a dynamic team, committed to delivering a best-in-class banking experience. You're on the front lines providing expert advice and recommendations to help our clients achieve their financial goals and objectives.
Efficiency and accuracy are critical in this role. You will work in a fast-paced, challenging, and exciting environment. Self-motivation is also important. At times, you'll work independently, while other times, you'll engage with your team.
What You Can Expect
You will deliver exceptional experiences to build, expand, and retain long-term client relationships with individuals and small business clients. You'll make a difference in our client's lives by assessing their needs and offering them the best products and services to meet their financial goals.
You will join a highly engaged team that will support you, cheer you on, and celebrate your success. Your manager and leadership team will help you as you continuously learn new things. We'll provide you with the tools and resources you need to be successful.
A Bilingual Relationship Banker role positions you for a great career at the bank. Many of our leaders have advanced their careers through internal mobility. Doors may open to you as you collaborate with partners across the bank in various lines of business.
We're passionate about what we do, and it shows. Working with our peers across the bank to help our clients achieve their financial goals is rewarding.
We've created a fun, safe space for our team to brainstorm, ask questions, and find solutions. Everyone is encouraged to share their ideas for positive change, no matter what role or level. There is genuine care and concern for a job well done, and we lift one another to become even better. If we can help each other achieve more, then it helps us all.
Recognition, integrity, and the desire to help others are our winning combination.
How You'll Spend Your Time
- As a trusted financial consultant, you'll assess the financial circumstances of our current clients and prospects and provide tailored solutions for their needs. Solutions can include a full range of retail products and loans, as well as partnering across the Bank to meet customer needs.
- You'll provide five-star client experience by solving complex client challenges.
- You will provide an optimal customer experience by connecting with clients through remote service channels. You'll assist in troubleshooting remote services that include but are not limited to digital banking, Bill Pay, and ATMs. Your ability to convert phone conversations to leads will position you for success in this role.
- Your training doesn't stop after your initial immersion. You'll continually learn by being exposed to different financial scenarios and partners across the bank.
- You need to be tech-savvy to guide clients through the navigation of various delivery channels and use your available resources for problem resolution. Channels include online banking, BillPay, E-Statements, and mobile and ATMs. You may even analyze information received from other internal departments.
- You'll provide efficient transactions, develop relationships with clients, and identify opportunities to help clients meet their financial goals. Adhering to bank policies, compliance, and regulations is critical.
We'd Like to Talk to You
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: You'll be switching back and forth between applications and educating clients on our banking technology, so we'd like you to have excellent PC skills and a tremendous technical aptitude to learn systems quickly. You need to know basic math skills; however, much of our work is automated.
BANKING ACUMEN: As a financial consultant role, your knowledge of consumer banking products and services will be beneficial in solving problems and making recommendations to our clients. Strong understanding of consumer lending and regulatory requirements as well as non-core products: mortgage, investment, and business banking is a plus, but not required.
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: You will encounter a lot of unique situations with customers and coworkers and need to have the capacity to show empathy, recognize your own emotions and those of others to guide your behavior and make good decisions.
DETAILED ORIENTED: We ask you to follow our established standards and have good judgment so you can escalate situations when appropriate. A passion for doing the job right the first time brings us joy. Follow- up, follow-through, and accuracy are vital for this role.
RELATIONSHIP BUILDER: Your love for customer service and cross-selling with an ability to network and build relationships will take you far. You're constantly taking a deeper dive, researching, dissecting, investigating, and asking the right questions to offer the right products and services. The ability to write and speak well is critical. Excellent business acumen and professionalism are what it takes.
Education & Experience Requirements
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of high school degree or equivalent and a minimum of 3+ years of sales or customer service experience; a college degree is a plus or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of consumer financial products and services (full knowledge of core banking center financial products and working knowledge of non-core products such as: mortgage, investment, business banking, treasury)
- Strong knowledge of retail bank operations
- Strong interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills, and client experience skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) in order to reconcile accounts
- Good PC application skills including word processing and spreadsheet packages and other various systems
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure, as needed
- Candidate must meet minimum language requirements in designated second language.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact with any questions.
Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
High School or Equivalent
3 to 20+ years