Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 2 for the Redwood City School District located in Redwood City, CA. This position will be working at Redwood City School District (K-12) Public Schools Division with the school district food service team. Responsible for Menu Planning, school site marketing, ordering of food and supplies, inventory management, implementation of systems to support the program and staff development. Valid Drivers license required.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- ensure Sodexo and National School Lunch (NSLP)/USDA standards are met;
- deliver high quality food service;
- provide employee training and development;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- assist in the development and implementation of strategic/marketing plans; and
- create a positive working environment.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a strong desire to enter management track;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.