With your leadership excellence, you're ready to move up to the next level. Sodexo Universities is seeking an experienced General Manager 4 for Carroll College in Helena, MT with anual Bonus and Holidays off! Our successful candidate will have 5 years of food operations management experience at a General Manager level in a university setting or other high-volume dining and will excel at developing client relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead strategic visioning for an innovative student experience. Passion for quality campus dining and sustainable practices will be helpful for success in this role. As the General Manager at one of our large education accounts, you will be responsible for the successful coordination and direction of all daily activities related to food service within a multi-unit campus account. Responsibilities include: financial reporting, managing eVision software, budgeting, forecasting and financial platform maintenance, managing meal plans including declining balance, developing staff for promotions, inventory, a high-proficiency in technological savvy and managing DRIVE and KRONOS
Sodexo offers extensive benefits way beyond medical, dental, vision and life insurances, we have Concierge services to help you through everyday life demands, a Matching 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Business Resource Groups to provide a safe space and supportive environment where employees can bring their whole selves to work and develop professionally. Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Click here for more information about Carroll College
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have 5 years of food operations management experience at a General Manager level in a university setting or other high-volume dining
- Have a demonstrated history of successful, diverse team leadership within a food service environment
- Be proficient in use of on-line Food Management Systems for menu and recipe planning, ordering and inventory and financial reporting
- Demonstrate proven financial acumen and have demonstrated success managing food and labor costs and budgets
- Be a people person with a strong focus with maintaining positive client relations and experience successfully mentoring and developing staff and teams
- Be a solid leader who is perceptive and applies attention to details that make a diffrence in quality and presentation of food, while providing exceptional customer service
- Be customer and client focused, including providing quality dining options in a welcoming dining environment
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.