Air Hydro Power
Looking for a new career?
We're looking for awesome people to work with!!
is now accepting applications for
Branch Customer Service Representatives
Several openings available at the following locations:
Bowling Green, KY
When applying please specify what branch location you would like to apply for!
Job Type: Full-time
*$750 SIGN-ON BONUS*
Air Hydro Power's Branch Customer Service Representatives receive (by telephone, fax, or email) requests for quotations, orders, and lead times from customers. Makes quotations on standard items, processes orders, and relays pertinent information to customers. Coordinates with other departments in handling purchase orders and provides value-added services to customers. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Performs shipping/receiving duties as required in the warehouse or showroom.
- Operates the retail counter by handling walk-in cash and credit card sales.
- Makes/assembles hoses for walk-in customers.
- Receives requests for product selection, price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from customers.
- Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give the best possible customer service.
- Uses corporate ERP system (P21) to retrieve customer information, stock status information, purchase order status, and make changes to customer purchase orders. Ensures that correct codes are used for retrieving and inputting information.
- Handles the needs of the outside sales force.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Individuals should have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the ability to learn our corporate ERP system.
- Mechanical Aptitude and Numerical Reasoning skills are required.
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
As a new addition to the Air Hydro Power FAMILY, you will enjoy a competitive compensation package, along with great benefits that begin on your FIRST day of work, and a SIGN-ON BONUS!
Air Hydro Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer