Full Stack Software Engineer, Wallet and Payments
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 20, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200313708
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you want to build state of the art systems used by millions of users every day? Wallet and Payments Engineering is the place to be if you are passionate about working on awesome technology that impacts our millions of users daily. As part of the Wallet and Payments Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to explore and contribute to a wide variety of interesting projects. We would love to hear from you if you're enthusiastic, highly motivated, and want to make an impact! Be a part of an innovative impactful team making a difference. *We're open to candidates for the following campuses: San Diego, Austin or Cupertino*
- We want you to have great understanding of MVC patterns for web applications
- Experience with CSS3 and Less/Sass.
- Experience with *nix and version control systems such as Git
- Love collaborating under tight deadlines and pursuing problems with imaginative and elegant solutions
- Excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and problem solving
- Nice to have Swift or Objective-C Experience (not mandatory)
- You will be driving independently a project from inception to production deployment with a strong focus on performance and robustness - Follow our software development process including writing unit tests, perform code reviews etc. - Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly - Work effectively with cross-functional teams to develop features - Provide support for production deployments - Demonstrate ability to deliver results on time with high quality
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent, MS preferred
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Multifaceted, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. You will be part of building an extraordinary team. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.