Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Nov 19, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200315076
The Compensation team is looking for an innovative compensation professional to support and develop the global compensation philosophy and strategy at Apple. The successful candidate will partner with the Compensation team to design, assess, and implement Apple's compensation programs worldwide!
- 2+ years of experience as a compensation analyst, consultant or similar role.
- Highly collaborative style and strong team orientation
- Energetic, self-starter with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a complex, matrix and fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel
- Experience with MarketPay, FileMaker, Tableau and/or Workday a plus
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High integrity and ethics in handling confidential information
- Ability to get involved in the details while maintaining broader view
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence
The successful candidate will play a key role in the design, assessment, and implementation of Apple's compensation programs worldwide. The key responsibilities include: Maintaining and administering key compensation databases and tools Gather and analyze compensation data to perform analysis and support business needs Participating in compensation surveys and providing analysis of competitive positioning Contributing to the development of base salary, bonus and equity programs Contributing to the development of compensation policies and practices Performing staff support activities to develop, implement, and administer job architecture and compensation policies and programs Assisting with the annual compensation planning process Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external partners and vendors
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Travel may be required
- Global experience a plus
- Professional associations a plus
- Apple's most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We're proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount - both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company's success. You'll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.