Partner Marketing Manager, Apple Pay
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Nov 19, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200313411
At Apple, we don't just build great products - we create a kind of wonder that revolutionizes entire industries. It's the diversity of our people and their ideas driving the innovation in everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Apple Pay marketing team is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to develop and deliver innovative marketing campaigns with merchants to drive the use of Apple Pay online and in physical stores. You will have the opportunity to execute large scale programs from concept through delivery, in collaboration with cross-functional Apple teams and external agencies and partners. You should be passionate about crafting programs that will drive user acquisition, while highlighting the ease and simplicity of Apple Pay for consumers. This is an exciting opportunity to work cross-functionally across Apple to deliver an amazing experience to millions of users. You should bring a passion and understanding for our brand, our vision and objectives, as well as the customer experience!
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience, specifically developing innovative and impactful user acquisition programs
- Partner Marketing and cross-functional experience, developing scalable, innovative merchant engagement programs.
- Flexible and creative problem solver with the ability to thrive in fast paced dynamic environments and tackle complex issues while collaborating across multiple teams.
- Passionate about great user experiences, with strong attention to details.
- Ability to streamline priorities to optimize the impact.
The Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing highly effective and efficient marketing programs to drive Apple Pay usage and engage new active users. - Develop and deliver scalable consumer marketing campaigns across owned and paid marketing channels to drive usage of Apple Pay online and in physical stores. - Develop innovative programs, motivating merchants to promote Apple Pay to their consumers, through the merchants' voice and channels. - End-to-end ownership of programs, from concept through delivery. Optimize the programs based on insights and results.
Education & Experience
B.A./B.S. Degree required