Senior Art Editor
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Nov 16, 2021
Role Number: 200313288
Apple's Worldwide Marcom team is looking for an experienced creative who has the ability to create strong photography and content narratives. The ideal candidate has experience as a creative lead on photo shoots as well as building and designing detailed creative briefs. This candidate is a conceptual thinker and has a passion for photography with a strong background in design. The ability to consistently create high-quality outcomes in a timely manner while balancing multiple deliverables is a must.
- Partner with Planners, Producers, PM's and Creatives to develop compelling WW content briefs that align with yearly product and campaign roadmaps and overall communications strategies.
- Expert ability to direct the development of well-conceived, innovative photography that implements the content strategy and brief.
- Participates in creative reviews to ensure photography is on brief and the narrative is integrated across all marketing materials including, but not limited to social, OOH, keynotes, campaign films, product films, launch campaigns and TV.
- Ability to communicate effectively with creative partners, business affairs and other members of the brand team.
- Excellent ability to direct photo shoots in order to create compelling photography for launch, campaign and sustain.
- Will work closely with our GEO teams aligning WW with GEO content.
Experience in editorial, advertising, marketing, brand management, photography design and/or new media communication. Solid expertise in developing creative content solutions in a variety of campaigns, across a broad range of areas including, Advertising, Interactive, Retail and Channel, Keynote and Packaging. In depth knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process, including, providing clear communication and creative direction and giving timely and helpful feedback to improve creative solutions. Experience working with Producers and Business Affairs a plus.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.