Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Serve as an Enterprise Architect (EA), by becoming an integral part of Enterprise Architecture team, with the focus on business, application, and information EA domains. EA plays an integral role in building a holistic view and roadmap of the company's technology strategy and processes, and partners with business and technology groups to ensure alignment of technology solutions with the company's strategic objectives. Responsible for multiple projects as architect involving ERP next phase strategy, CRM long-term strategy and customer experience projects. Will have in-depth domain knowledge or two or more specialized architecture areas. Will work across multiple technical or functional domains.
In this role you will:
- Identify the enterprise business drivers and requirements that advance future state enterprise architecture capabilities
- Creates and enhances methods and practices for architecture strategy development, communication, and visualization
- Provide architectural leadership, guidance, and support for the broader architecture community
- Analyze, design, and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Develop strategies, builds roadmaps via EA services, and delivers them across the enterprise for new architectures, systems, and approaches.
- Mentor and coach IT resources across the enterprise
- Ensure architectural compliance of solutions and introduce recommendations for changes to capability models when needed
- Perform product evaluations, and Proof of Concepts, and architectural blueprints exercise aligning with Rockwell's programs and initiatives.
- Work across multiple projects and systems to develop, communicate, and mentor others on design and implementation standards, guidelines, best practices
- Determine feasibility of business user's functionality and business rules based on ERP functionality.
- Create Process flow diagrams, Business Process Mapping Diagrams, and Documentation Application Gap analysis.
- Research development in assigned technology determines business requirements, proposes changes, develops migration and implementation plans, and may execute projects based on these activities
- Ensure that plans for assigned applications integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure
- Advise management on application and supporting technology purchases and on future projects or environment upgrades/modifications
- Participate in the enterprise architecture domain governance model.
- Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry, and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives.
- Influence technical, business and product leadership to overcome cultural, product, or technical challenges.
- Recommend product, process, or service improvements
- Act as a practitioner, mentor, advisor, or influencer based on the need and the situation to IT and business groups
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems, with minimum of 10 years of experience
- Experience in ERP (SAP ECC, SAP S/4HANA) and CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics) with full-cycle implementation experience
- Experience in architecting global, large-scale applications, which span multiple countries and business units
- Able to lead early-stage customer interactions; Guide customers as they develop confidence and comfort with approaches and integrate with their legacy tech investments.
- Ability to understand and help shape business partners' emerging digital capability needs
- Knowledge of EA tools and capabilities preferably LeanIX
- Has participated in the analysis, build and approach of the future state of ERP, CRM, and another line of business applications strategy
- Capacity to work with functional colleagues to build joint digital strategies, develop customer journeys, and apply design thinking
- Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts without direct supervision.
- Write, review, and critique Use Cases and detailed specifications of key business rules
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).