Come work for the world's leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for the Clinical Nutrition Manager position at Vidant Duplin in Kenansville, NC. Vidant Duplin is a community rural hospital with behavioral health.
This is a great opportunity for a dietitian seeking management experience!
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Have strong clinical nutrition skills and the ability to establish strong relationships with the interdisciplinary team.
- Primarily be responsible for the clinical program, direct care of patients and compliance with regulatory and accreditation preparation and visits.
- Assist with management of patient services employees and processes. Management is approximately 25% of this job.Provide training and education of staff and personnel and work with the food and nutrition management team to achieve patient satisfaction goals.
- Have excellent communications and strong customer service skills.
- Have experience with electronic health records is ideal.
To learn more visit: https://www.vidanthealth.com/duplin/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in NC is required;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!