Sodexo is a global leader for Quality-of-Life Services. More than 420,000 Sodexo employees serve 100 million consumers daily in 64 countries. Sodexo partners with clients to provide services including Culinary and Food Management, Facilities Management, Housekeeping Management and Nutrition Services.
Those on the front lines are at the heart of what we do.
Sodexo is seeking a Recruitment Manager, Frontline Talent Acquisition to collaboratively develop and drive a central recruiting function for non-exempt / hourly positions in alignment with the business needs and growth goals of Sodexo. The Recruitment Manager, Frontline will support the region's acquisition of exceptional and diverse talent for hourly roles. This is a remote position, and the successful candidate may office anywhere in the United States.
Preferred Qualifications & Experiences:
- 2+ years recruitment management experience.
- 5-7 years full cycle recruitment - strong in talent advisor capability, sourcing and development and implementation of recruitment strategies.
- Experience implementing and tracking of projects and systems set-ups
- Ability to align functional strategy with overall business strategy
- Ability to gather, interpret and summarize data to develop compelling presentations that educate and influence stakeholders
- Understanding of key people solutions and HR processes and their impacts on business outcomes
- Demonstrated experience leveraging project management and influencing skills to successfully deploy programs
- Ability to multi-task across diverse projects and process implementations
- Excellent presentation/communication and change management skills
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Compensation $90,000 - 115,000
The Manager, Frontline Talent Acquisition manages the execution, assessment and continuous improvement of end-to-end sourcing, recruitment and acquisition process for non-exempt / hourly positions in alignment with the business needs and growth goals of Sodexo.
- Partner with site managers; field human resource managers; and transversal functions to develop and deploy plans and processes regarding the hiring of frontline talent necessary to achieve business growth, fill gaps identified via workforce planning and other broad objectives of the organization.
- Collaborate with all HR domains (Talent, Learning, Compensation, Movement, etc.) to ensure recruitment activities align with and support Sodexo's overall talent strategy (eg. Onboarding, Talent Review, Succession Planning, Diversity & Inclusion, etc.).
- Support the activation, implementation and vendor management of contract labor teams aligned to critical and high-volume frontline hiring needs.
- Manage change relative to assimilation of a consistent talent acquisition methodology and tools, and the integration of Segment, Transversal and Service Operation processes, support functions, technologies, roles and responsibilities involved in the hiring and onboarding process.
- Oversee strategies created and deployed by recruiters and/or contractors to execute recruitment aspects of Sodexo's frontline talent strategy while owning the ultimate accountability for recruitment outcomes.
- Ensure compliance to policies and practices that limit litigation risk and ensure Sodexo's regulatory compliance (eg. EEO, OFCCP, etc.).
- Analyze, distribute and take action on recruiting metrics including recruiting outcomes, (speed, diversity, hiring manager satisfaction, candidate experience, etc.), documentation and process compliance.
- Ensure all segment stakeholders are informed, engaged and accountable to clear and measurable metrics to promote individual success and overall organizational performance.
- Contribute to work groups related to systems and processes to onboard, deploy, redeploy and develop employees to meet the go forward and evolving needs of the organization.
- Develop and deliver training materials for full-service managers to ensure understanding and use of Frontline tools and resources; maintain intranet resources related to frontline recruiting.
- Lead coordination of stakeholder input to creation, revision and utilization of frontline job descriptions and interview guides.
- Manage integration of recruiting process with enterprise strategies for hiring events / career fairs, community workforce partnerships and other programs in support of frontline hiring and employee retention.
- Conduct benchmarking and original research; analyze, interpret and evaluate labor market trends and best practices of external organizations and industries to develop new approaches and creative solutions that overcome market challenges and changes or opportunities in the business that impact the type and volume of talent needed in the current, near and long term.
- Provide continuous improvement recommendations for all processes and tasks in the continuum of talent attraction, acquisition, onboarding, and workforce planning.
- Responsible for all projects assigned to department or staff operation. Leads multiple projects and provides methods for customers and clients to provide feedback for on-going improvements to team, and processes.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years management experience
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years related functional experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.