Can you create a PowerPoint that is modern, innovative and professional rather than looking like it came from the 80s? Are you an experienced designer with a passion for creating winning sales presentations? Are you proficient in translating clients' vague ideas into impactful visuals? Are you a team player with exceptional customer service skills and a true understanding of time management in a deadline-driven environment? If so....
Sodexo is seeking aPresentation (PowerPoint) Designer with the ability to create collateral to support sales for both in-person and virtual presentations. This position supports business development opportunities across all segments and service lines.
*** This will be a hybrid in-office/remote position based out of our Maitland, Florida (Orlando area) office.***
Candidates for this role must be self-motivated, talented, enthusiastic, highly organized, detail-oriented, and have a well-rounded understanding of design principles and process. You should have excellent technical skills and be eager to put them to use.
Candidates for this position must be able to manage multiple projects, objectives and continually shifting deadlines, and operate with a sense of urgency. Our fast-paced, high-pressure environment occasionally requires extended hours due to strict client-prescribed deadlines. Candidates should be flexible, professional and well-spoken. We are looking for someone who is innovative, collaborative and tech-savvy!
Creative, relevant portfolio required. Portfolio must include samples of presentation documents to be considered.
Typical tasks include:
- Producing client-facing materials and oversees projects from conception to completion
- Creating impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Building websites (no coding)
- Refining the work of others
- Occasionally providing onsite support and coordinating presentation activities (travel up to 10%)
- Anticipating and resolving concerns
Required skills include:
- You must be a PowerPoint wizard, including, but not limited to:
- Animations and motion paths
- Creating and utilizing master slides and templates
- Designing visually appealing infographics
- Distilling heavy content into succinct points which resonate with prospective buyers
- Proficiency in Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat) and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Prefer experience with plug and play website platforms (Google Sites, WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with staff at all levels of our organization
- Preference given for prior experience with Sales Presentation and a deadline-driven environment
- Proficient in PC but have working knowledge of a Mac environment
Our positioning in the services industry is original and unique. It is what makes our brand different. Sodexo's comprehensive, integrated solutions cover a wide range of services in a variety of working and living environments.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.