Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference!
Sodexo has a dynamic opportunity for a Clinical Nutrition Manager at M Health Fairview University and Fairview Riverside. These hospitals are part of the M Health Fairview system with M Health Fairview University being the flagship location.
The successful candidate will:
- manage the adult clinical nutrition program within the two hospitals;
- supervise a team of 24 entry level and experienced registered dietitians;
- collaborate with two other system CNM's on a variety of projects and initiatives;
- advocate to expand and promote the role of Clinical Nutrition throughout the facility;
- foster a culture of learning that promotes career growth and professional development;
- proactively seek out and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders that is integral to moving efforts of the department forward; and
- drive Performance Improvement and Quality Management projects.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for Dietitians who will:
- be a Registered Dietitian with acute care experience and strong clinical knowledge base;
- have proven supervisory or management experience with an aptitude for program growth and development;
- demonstrate excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills; and
- have experience with regulatory accreditation, regulatory readiness and review, and establishing and maintaining standards of care.
Click M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center to learn more about the hospital
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo: How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a large account, system or multiple accounts under the same contract or multiple contracts in a defined region.
Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.