We are the Communities we serve!
This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture and SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities.
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in "quality of life solutions" around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin "Magic" Johnson himself click here.
We are currently seeking an Office Occupancy Planner to join our team located in Boston, MA. This position is on a client account within pharmaceutical industry.
We are seeking an Occupancy Planner to join and help our team successfully manage our Life Sciences client's move request activity; gather and evaluate business unit information, occupancy data. You will be responsible for the integrity of data in our clients' IWMS system, working as part of a diverse, supportive and talented team.
- Ensure accurate reporting of information, and foster critical relationships between various individuals and organizations
- Provide space & occupancy planning services to manage the supply, capacity and demand for each sites and space
- Communicate with Department managers and/or administrative assistants to collect seating assignments
- Offer solutions in support of occupancy requirements for the Occupancy Planning team as it pertains to Moves/Adds/Changes (MAC) and local Workplace teams for spaces
- Coordinate moves for review and approval, develop migration plans and conduct facility audits
- Maintain client's workplace standards including furniture standards and employee space eligibilities
- Knowledge holder to client's workplace standards including furniture standards and employee space eligibilities
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts
- Organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical skills and the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs and priorities on a day to day basis, to deal with the business and the team's changing necessities and requests
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with executive level internal & external clients
- Exhibit enthusiasm and positive attitude with clients and peers
- Provides superior customer service
- Keen to enhance your own professional and personal skills
- Flexibility and ability to travel locally to work on-site at client sites, as required
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
You will be required to have the COVID-19 vaccine to work at this location.