- You want high visibility, challenging opportunities and a rewarding environment.
- You believe in an open, inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Lead a team where engagement, productivity and innovation are born in this environment.
Sodexo is seeking a Multi eXPress Manager 1 for Kent Hospital, located in Warwick, Rhode Island. Kent Hospital, the second-largest hospital in Rhode Island, provides a full spectrum of primary and acute care services. Kent Hospital is part of Care New England Health system and is a 359 bed hospital located in Warwick, 11 miles south of Providence and midway between Boston and New York. The successful candidate will have outstanding patient and client customer service skills, and excellent knowledge of Patient Transport and Environmental Service operations. This is a Day shift position, with some weekends and holidays. This will report to a General Manager on - site.
Our Sodexo Healthcare Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at healthcare client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
- effectively manages the Unit Operating System; support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
In this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a healthcare housekeeping system;
- have experience driving customer service and/or guest satisfaction results in a healthcare environment is preferred;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- are results and safety driven;
- have in-depth knowledge of housekeeping and systems and procedures;
- have experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission standards;
- have 3-5 years previous custodial / housekeeping and patient transport management experience., in a hospital, healthcare experience preferred but not required;
- can multi-task and set priorities;
- are proficient with computers and other technology;
Provides oversight and management for two or more of the following services: Transport, Concierge and/or SRC. Ensures systems and standards equity for all automated systems. Assumes Operations Manager/ General Manager responsibility and authority in his/her absence. Hires and trains unit personnel.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in functional areas such as call center technology, computer applications, process improvement, or related areas
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.