Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for an Assistant Clinical Nutrition Manager position at Elmhurst Hospital (Level 1 Trauma Center) located in Queens, NY. This position will manage the RD staff within the various outpatient clinics and assist the Lead CNM with inpatient management activities as needed. This position will also be highly involved in facilitating and preparing community outreach events.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, marketing and communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Be involved in performance improvement projects with a passion for driving and improving the patient experience;
- Act as the liaison between the client administrators and RD staff providing nutritional counseling;
- Be involved in facilitating local wellness initiatives;
- Assist Lead CNM with all aspects of patient care within the outpatient and inpatient setting;
- Precepts students and mentors new dietitians.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials with outpatient counseling experience preferred;
- Experience with insurance MNT coverage and billing/coding processes (preferred);
- Experience with Epic EMR and CBORD food service application is a plus;
- A detail-oriented approach towards collaboration, process improvement, and regulatory compliance.
Learn more about Elmhurst Hospital at: https://www.nychealthandhospitals.org/elmhurst/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a medium to large account or multiple accounts under one contract in a system. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.