Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Clinical Nutrition Manager position at New York Presbyterian - Lawrence Hospital. NYP-Lawrence is a 288-bed acute care facility in Bronxville, NY. This position will provide leadership over the inpatient & outpatient setting.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the successful candidate will:
- manage the clinical nutrition program within the hospital;
- supervise a team of entry level and experienced dietitians;
- advocate to expand and promote the role of clinical nutrition throughout the facility;
- collaborate with the implementation and management of Sodexo's meal service program and menu management system;
- foster a culture of learning that promotes career growth and professional development;
- proactively seek out and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders that is integral to moving efforts of the department forward;
- drive Performance Improvement and Quality Management projects; and
- provide nutrition care to a variety of patient units as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and management/supervisory experience;
- CDN in NY;
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong time management skills, be a self-starter and a team player; and
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about NYP-Lawrence Hospital at: https://www.nyp.org/lawrence
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!