Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
Do you have a passion to take raw ingredients and reimagine them into something someone appreciates and finds delicious?
We are currently looking to build our team in the greater Playa Del Rey area. We are seeking, highly motivated, and innovative Executive Chefs. The ideal candidates will have experience in high volume environments of 5 million managed volume or more, and experience managing large teams with multiple priorities.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for the creation and development of innovative, inventive and ground-breaking menus;
- continuously update industry knowledge on current food trends and ingredients, making sure they lead the way in innovation and originality;
- direct and supervise kitchen operations and designated back of house staff;
- control and ensure financial targets are achieved by consistently looking at ways of maximizing income, through efficient and effective purchasing, via nominated suppliers and creative merchandising;
- ensure that the highest possible standards of food handling and preparation are achieved;
- engage with peers, colleagues and patrons in a manner that invites interaction and feedback.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- possess a culinary degree;
- are experienced in high quality cuisine, ideally to Rosette or Michelin standard;
- have commercial acumen and a good level of computer literacy;
- are enthusiastic, confident and warm;
- have a positive approach to tasks with a can-do attitude and impeccable attention to detail
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.