Do you thrive in a fast-paced kitchen environment? Grow your culinary career in a management position with Sodexo!
Sodexo is seeking a Executive Chef 2 for Manchester University located in North Manchester, Indiana. At the crossroads of America, nestled alongside the Eel River, rests the town of North Manchester, Indiana. Just over 5700 residents live within town where you'll find everything from hiking trails and canoe trips to restaurants and nearby sporting events. Downtown is walking distance from the University. MU's diverse students, faculty and staff positively impact the town of North Manchester by regularly participating in service opportunities and contributing to the local economy. The Executive Chef will be the culinary leader for the campus. Relocation assistance is available with this position.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations;
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and/or
- have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards;
- strong coaching and employee development skills; and/or
- have a passion for food and innovation.
Learn more about Manchester University at https://www.manchester.edu/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.