Your nutritional know-how can help residents in your community live happier, healthier lives.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian 2 to work 34-36 hours/week at Calvert County Nursing Center located in Prince Frederick, Maryland. Calvert County Nursing Center is a 149-bed Skilled Nursing Facility specializing in Long Term Care and Short Term Rehabilitation. This position offers a competitive hourly rate, flexible schedule and benefits.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care to the long-term care residents and sub-acute rehab patients;
- conduct quality improvement initiatives such as test trays and meal rounds;
- meet DOH/state/federal and company standards;
- be an active member of the interdisciplinary care conferences;
- represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical and nursing staff; and/or
- support the food service operation as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in MD;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- strong leadership skills;
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff; and/or
- excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our residents.
Learn more about Calvert County Nursing Center at https://calvertcountynursingcenter.org/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!