This entry level position is designed to assist in our compensation efforts with data mining, report development, HRIS data input and extraction and various other duties aligned with the HR Operational tasks within the department. This position is designated as a HR Coordinator I.
Minimum annual salary for this position is $35,674, commensurate with experience.
- Assist with compensation database maintenance to ensure integrity and accuracy
- Utilize HR data queries to extract compensation and other HR information
- Utilize salary survey and other benchmark studies for report compilation to provide to management for data analysis and presentations
- Assist with position reclassification and job evaluation processes
- Process employee transactions regarding new hires, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Assist in the processing of Worker’s Compensation claims and reporting
- Provide assistance in the compilation and reporting associated with the annual performance evaluation process
- Collaborate with the Budget, Payroll, IT and Research, Analytics and Reporting departments for various reporting and processing tasks
- Participate on special projects and other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a high school diploma, or equivalent required; associate degree and/or related professional certifications preferred
- Minimum of 2 years professional work experience in data mining/report generation, database management, or HR operations required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and meeting all necessary deadlines required
- Ability to create appropriate charts/graphs required
- Working knowledge of data warehouse systems required; knowledge of Ellucian (Colleague); HRIS systems or SAS Data Warehouse preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Working knowledge of compensation structures and their applicable practices and programs preferred
- Working knowledge of job classification systems preferred