Who We Are
Cedar Rapids Toyota has been locally owned since 1969. Thanks to our long-term relationships with customers, we are one of Eastern Iowa's top volume New and Certified Toyota dealers, and are deeply embedded in the Hiawatha community.
What We Offer
- Paid holidays
- Vacation time / Personal time
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Benefits
- Professional with a positive attitude to go the extra mile and provide our customers with excellent customer service.
- Answer customer phone calls take orders, assist with scheduling, assist walk in customers, help with inventory stocking etc.
- Work closely with technicians assisting them with communicating with the customer's vehicle needs from start to finish.
- Communicate directly with other Service Advisor's, Technicians, Managers etc so that customers and sales associates are informed of the status of their orders. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional orders needed / accessory updates etc.
- Execute parts orders according manufacturer specifications.
- Strong Knowledge of automotive parts, communication and telephone skills, attention to detail is all a must.
- 6+ months of experience as a Parts Counter Person is required.
- Reynolds and Reynolds DMS experience is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Hours include Monday thru Saturday
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please Apply In Person with Resume or click apply now to email HR.