Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference!
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Nutrition Manager position at Loretto Hospital in Chicago, IL. This 100 bed community hospital is located on the west side of Chicago.
The successful candidate will:
- manage the clinical nutrition program within Loretto Hospital;
- supervise the Registered Dietitian;
- provide direct patient care on a variety of units;
- assist with management of food service operation;
- drive Performance Improvement and Quality Management projects;
- manage Sodexo's menu management system (healthtouch);
- provide training and education to the food service staff, as well as interdisciplinary healthcare professionals; and
- Be the primary liaison with the medical team and nursing staff.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for Dietitians who will:
- be a Registered and licensed in IL;
- have supervisory or management experience or have a desire to work in management;
- demonstrate excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills; and
- have a strong commitment to excellence in all aspects of patient care.
Learn more visit: https://www.lorettohospital.org/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a medium to large account or multiple accounts under one contract in a system. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.