Retail Online WW Program Manager
Austin , Texas , United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200315140
The people here at Apple don't just create products - we build the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The Retail Customer Care Optimization team is seeking a highly-motivated professional to manage WW programs that span across the Retail Contact Center, Apple Online, Retail Stores and other customer-facing channel. Our global Support teams provide customer service support across Web, Mobile, and many different contact center locations around the world.
- Excellent teammate with a "hands-on" and "can do" demeanor that can influence through collaboration and leadership. Being able to work effectively with other teams and taking them along for the journey is essential.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organization (from specialists to senior leaders) and across multiple teams (RCC, Store Ops, Ops, Finance, etc).
- Possess prioritization skills to constantly focus on the most important project in a constantly evolving environment.
- Analytical, curious and creative mind set.
- Ability to see the big picture while also zooming into the micro level technical detail.
- A driver who is self-motivated and operates with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to drive progress under immense degree of ambiguity and be comfortable working in an unstructured environment.
- Ability to make key decisions and deliver results under very tight timelines.
- Passion for the customer experience
- Ability to troubleshoot problems quickly and think creatively to solve problems.
- The successful candidate will be experienced in the development and delivery of initiatives that will improve end to end customer experience, specialist workflows, improve performance and deliver excellent customer experience within the functions at a global level.
- Can quantify results of strategy and tactical initiatives and drive decisions based on data.
- Must understand the end-to-end impact to the RCC teams, our customers and our Specialists when making strategic decisions on programs and initiatives that we will be supporting.
- Able to quickly gain credibility and mobilize resources across a WW organization covering multiple time zones. Be able to make critical decisions, influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership.
- Great teammate with a positive demeanor, empathizing with multiple points of view but able to make the hard call and move on
- Comfortable changing/evolving what's not broken, looking for alternatives and never stop asking why.
- Partner globally with Retail Customer Care leadership and GRS teams to create, develop and drive a program strategy that will improve customer experience, improve performance and deliver exceptional customer experience while prioritizing the needs of the business in a thoughtful and scalable way. - Assist in the creation and ongoing maintenance of the RCC roadmap (capital & non-capital work). - Assess current business processes for improvement opportunities. Transform broad concepts and business strategies into structured projects, lead design, and implementation. - Lead the way for contact center teams to have their needs prioritized in capital projects and other initiatives. Collaborate with Project Teams on high-level requirements and strategies on capital projects that impact global support teams ensuring the highest level of customer experience is maintained in a scalable and globally consistent manner - sign off on final design on behalf of RCC. - Collaborate with technical and business teams to ensure systems are ready for new product launches and teams know how to use them to get desired business outcomes. - Lead communications at an executive level while being in the details of all aspects of the programs. Should include regular update on your work-streams, the impact you're having, and on the priorities and focus areas for the quarter to leadership, to peer groups, and cross functional business partners. - Build new programs to support the strategy of driving improvements to the customer experience, workflow efficiencies, and standardizing business processes. - Design and provide reporting improvements based on needs of programs - Understand program critical metric performance versus goals and partner with the global sales teams on prioritizing the needs of the organization in a scalable way. - Build strong relationships with all key cross-functional teams from site management to finance, reporting, Operations, contact center business operations and technology. - Have a curious eye on future technology and look for innovative solutions to problems or new ways to achieve goals. - Supervise operational metrics daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly. - Participate in quarterly and annual business planning and forecasting reviews.
Education & Experience
BA/BS preferred, MBA desirable
- 5+ years experience of program and/or project management, contact center environment or relevant e-Commerce experience.
- 1-2 years experience working in a global capacity.