Are you fluent in Spanish and English? Bring your skills to a new role where you matter! Dahl Consulting is currently partnering with a leader in the health care industry. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with employment opportunities. We are hiring a Broker Relations Account Manager for a contract-to-hire role! Interested? Get more details below!
Broker Relations Account Manager Job Description:
As a Broker Relations Account Manager, you will maintain relationships between Central Health Medicare Plan (CHP) and the broker community as assigned. You will have the opportunity to promote the overall market visibility, broker performance, and growth of the Central Health Medicare Plan products.
Broker Relations Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develops, manages, and fosters strong partnerships with Agencies and brokers who market and sell the plan’ s products
- Acts as primary liaison to Agencies by providing the training and marketing tools necessary to connect CHP with brokers, network providers, and community-based organizations
- Drives overall broker performance to increase CHP membership in diverse and ethnic communities as well as identify opportunities to partner with new agencies in these markets
- Coordinates activities, organizes events and educates the community about CHP to align Agency and provider partners towards meeting mutual enrollment goals
- Attend and be involved in industry-related organizations to promote CHP
- Ensure that assigned Agencies and brokers receive proper benefit training to represent the plan accurately and maintain compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Communicates fluently (written and verbal) in a foreign language with co-workers, beneficiaries, members, and business partners
- Encourages agencies to place business with CHP and continuously work with them to meet enrollment objectives and deliverables
- Assists with the drafting, translation, and proofreading of English and foreign language materials
Broker Relations Account Manager Key Qualifications:
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English and Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- 5+ years experience working in a Medicare Advantage program interacting with Agencies and brokers
- Department of Insurance Life, Accident, and Health license preferred
- Understanding of Medicare concepts, multiple plan benefit packages, including but not limited to eligibility requirements and enrollment procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to a wide variety of audiences (brokers, seniors, PCP’ s)
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds with or without accommodation
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225, or start an online chat with us.
Review us and WIN! www.dahlconsulting.com/review-us/
Refer a friend for rewards www.dahlconsulting.com/careers/refer-a-friend/
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android www.dahlconsulting.com/careers/mobile-app/
See job description.