Do you enjoy a high-energy, fast-paced environment? Sodexo, a World Leader in Quality of Life Services, has an exciting new opening for a Director of University Relations and Recruitment to join our Talent organization!
In this individual contributor role, you will lead Sodexo's early career talent recruiting efforts by designing and executing campus recruiting strategies that build top talent pipelines representing the diversity of our customers, stakeholders, and the communities in which we live and work. In addition, you will establish and maintain strong relationships with universities and professional organizations to expand partnerships that will enhance our recruiting practices and establish brand awareness as an employer of choice.
This is a Remote Role that can reside in any state with 20% travel
during peak recruitment season.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Design and execute our campus relations and recruitment strategy focusing on acquiring early career talent to support capabilities across Sodexo - including internships, rotational programs, and direct hire programs
- Lead the development of a comprehensive annual plan along with a calendar of recruitment events designed to provide a quality candidate experience to yield hires and brand ambassadors.
- Serve as an influencer to drive business engagement and set recruitment expectations
- Work with Operational, Talent Acquisition, HR, and Office of Diversity leaders to identify key university recruitment and entry-level hiring opportunities based on business need, past hiring trends, and labor market data
- Manage all aspects of the internship program, including onboarding, identification of mentors, executive engagement, project work, and evaluations
- Partner with HR and operational leaders to integrate interns and university hires into the business
- Oversee talent pipeline development and management of candidates sourced through university and student organization recruitment efforts
- Collaborate with Learning and Performance, Operations, and HR to design premium development experiences to impact conversion and return on investment
- Direct on-campus and virtual recruitment from targeted institutions to include recruitment events and relationship management
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or related field (preferred)
- 10+ years of recruitment experience
- 3+ years of recruiting within University Relations campus recruitment, early career talent programs, and/or DE&I recruitment strategies
- Demonstrated experience leading high-performing recruitment teams and leading enterprise-wide initiatives
- Ability to build a multi-year strategic plan and achieve desired outcomes
- Experience leading in-person and virtual recruitment program initiatives
- Experience managing relationships with key partners - including but not limited to diversity partnerships/conferences, HBCUs, HSIs, student organizations/clubs
- Demonstrated influence cross-functionally with HR Business Partners, Senior Leaders, and core business functions
- Ability to establish credibility and influence outcomes
- Facilitate change management initiatives as needed relative to hiring key talent to enhance Sodexo's capabilities in the market
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision executing recruitment strategies, advising senior leaders, and executing the core functions of the role
- Ability to travel up to 20% during the peak recruitment season
This role offers base salary of $110-135K plus Annual Incentive Program (AIP) eligibility!
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Leads college and student focused organization recruitment and sourcing initiatives to assist department in sourcing, attracting, retaining and promoting of a highly talented and diverse workforce. This includes developing and implementing the national college recruitment and internship plans. The position works in partnership with functional area and operational leaders within Sodexo, and builds strong relationships with external business and industry executives as well as with relevant external professional organizations and associations to support building a competitive advantage and employer brand for Sodexo.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years of sourcing, recruitment, or human resources experience, including project management
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.