Follow your ambitions and choose the career path you crave!
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Full-time Registered Dietitian 2 - Universities for Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Reporting to the Campus General Manager, this Registered Dietitian will support our dining hall and retail operations serving as the subject matter expert and thought leader within Dining Services, the University, and the Campus Community. This position will serve as the liaison between our campus population and our dining services team, working closely with students to provide nutritional guidance and recommendations based on their dietary needs.
The successful candidate will:
- conduct tabling sessions across the campus and create regular communications intended to motivate and engage the population in healthy eating habits;
- provide guidance, meal recommendations and support to students who have dietary restrictions;
- promote nutritional awareness through newsletters, social media, sampling, and tabling events;
- collaborate with operations teams to develop wellness programs and menus for resident dining and retail locations;
- remain knowledgeable of emerging trends in nutrition and dietetics;
- participate in campus and community events and develop and deliver presentations as needed to support client goals;
- provide direction for planning strategic goals, standards of the brand and maintaining effective communication with other managers and inter-department liaisons.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- are a Registered Dietitian credentialed with CDR and licensed in PA;
- are an expert on dietary preferences and allergies and serve to guide nutritional choices accordingly;
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels;
- have the proven ability to effectively engage, motivate and influence others regarding their nutrition;
- have strong presentation skills;
- have demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities with the ability to adapt the changing needs of the role;
- have a history of working independently with little direction;
- have a commitment to continued education in the nutrition field and implementation of new and innovative ideas to implement; and/or
- are very comfortable interacting with people.
Learn more about Muhlenberg College
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements. Client requires a COVID vaccine to work at thias location.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Nutrition and Wellness positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care, Personal and Home Health Services, and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Nutrition jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.