Location: Houston - Texas
Provide administrative support to district sales office staff. Administrative responsibilities of the field office include: assistance in coordinating the daily physical operation of the sales office; working collaboratively as a team members to assist sales and support personnel to maximize the efficiency of the inside and outside sales force. Responsible for processing and providing timely and accurate information to the Territory office field sales team members.
- Support facilities administration of field Sales office(s).
- Act as internal resource for both internal and external customers to provide first line of response for inquires and problems.
- Provide sales support assistance for outside sales staff and for direct customers, including Advanced Excel, Access, Word and Powerpoint skills.
- Manage /schedule priorities for the Territory and Regional teams through effective calendar management, coordinate internal and external meetings, manage meeting arrangement logistics.
Meeting / event coordination.
- Support accounts payable and expense reporting.
- Support onboading of new staff associated with a field Sales office.
- Report compilation and data analysis.
- Order and maintain supplies and office equipment.
- Support and/or lead special projects.
- Ensure thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately apply policies and procedures in compliance with government laws.
- Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual
- Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental), and functional policies published on the Rockwell Automation Information Network.
Customer and Partner Focus: Ensures that all work activities add value (directly or indirectly) to the customer or partner.
Managing for Growth: Actively embraces changes in work priorities to align with growth initiatives. Conveys understanding of market condition and trends impacting the company's growth.
Strategic Outlook: Aligns own activities with the work group's goals and strategies. Integrates and balances big-picture concerns with day-to-day activities.
Business & Financial Knowledge: Summarizes business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision making. Keeps current on challenges, competition, and economic trends that could impact the business.
Innovation: Comes up with new ways of looking at problems, processes, or solutions. Contributes ideas for innovation, and continuous improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Minimum 3+ years of office management or sales support experience. - - - ------ Experience communicating with a broad range of individuals in all levels of the organization.
- Must demonstrate customer focus skills, deadline and detail oriented, devise solutions and improve processes.
- Ability to conduct research and analysis Ability to organize/schedule both people and information. Ability to travel up to 5% of time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an all-encompassing list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations to essential functions of the job will be made if appropriate.
- High school diploma or GED
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Associates Degree in related area (business, IT, etc.).
- Provide sales support assistance for outside sales staff and for direct customers, including knowledge of Microsoft 365 suit of applications.
- Experience with event planning.
- Experience with facilities management including office moves.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).