AMR Workforce Operations Manager
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Nov 29, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200312319
The Retail Customer Care team is looking for an experienced professional to lead a growing team of real-time contact center operations analysts in the AMR region! This is a dynamic environment, where seasoned contact center knowledge and calm decision-making in the face of competing demands are critical attributes. This role will primarily be responsible for leading a Workforce Operations team in executing the following key functions: Onboarding and specialist meta-data management Service level monitoring including real-time scheduling decisions Analysis of service level trends across varying contact channels including chat, phone, email, and back office functions Optimization of staffing resources to meet customer demand -Continuous process improvements to contact routing strategies This position is located on-site at the Apple campus in Austin, Texas.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Contact Center Operations or Workforce Scheduling and planning along with at least 3 years' experience managing a team
- Passionate focus on customer experience
- Ability to influence partner and boundary teams through collaboration and data analysis
- Exceptional communication and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong teammate with a high degree of adaptability
- Preferred: Experience directly working with Aspect/Alvaria eWFM, Tableau experience
Responsible for leading a retail operation support team, implement team's strategies, and work towards achieving business objectives. Establish strategies and operational procedures to optimize staffing execution and improve business performance. Provide input on organizational decisions concerning key staffing resources and scale opportunities, as well as creatively using Virtual Call Center software features and workforce management techniques to improve utilization of existing resources. Establish communication processes with multiple contact centers in region to identify staffing challenges, contact drivers, and other factors that could negatively impact service level or customer experience. Develop talent among team to ensure analytical steps are taken for continuous improvement. Provide interval, daily, and weekly reporting on performance attainment for major contact center channels. Provide context for situations where performance goals are not achieved, as well as analysis for improving in the future. Frequently review routing and skilling strategies to ensure operational objectives and management priorities are synchronized and mutually supportive. Provide project management resources to coordinate complex sets of tasks on short- to medium-range work efforts. Develop staff to ensure appropriate skills throughout project lifecycle. Grow and develop a diverse team of high performing individual contributors across multiple locations driving innovation and operational excellence.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.