$750 Sign On Bonus For External Candidates
Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions from someone who speaks the same language as you do. Or, the opposite, not being able to get the answers. At UnitedHealth Group, we want our customers to get those answers by speaking to one of our Bilingual Representatives. If you're fluent in English and Tagalog, we can show you how to put all of your skills, your passions and your energy to work in a fast- growing environment.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Positions in this function provide sales support and administrative services to non-employee sales producers such as broker agents, field marketing organizations, and independent contract agents. Ensures proper completion of contracts, marketing agreements, and documentation of sales targets. May administer programs and monitoring to ensure compliance with external agent credentialing and training requirements. Acts as internal liaison and customer service resource for external producers relative to enrollment and policy questions, systems issues, and coordination of materials fulfillment. As one aspect of broader support role, may manage administrative aspects of commission payments such as routine tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting issues relative to missing or disputed payments. (Jobs focused on agent incentive design belong in human capital, and jobs focused primarily on payment decisions and non-routine sales analysis/reporting belong in Finance.)
This position is full - time (40 hours / week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (7:00am to 8:00pm CST). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional/mandatory overtime that could include a Saturday. Our office is located at 12700 Whitewater Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55343
- Extensive work experience within own function.
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures.
- Works independently.
- May act as a resource for others.
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of moderately complex activities.
- Demonstrates great depth of knowledge/skills in own function.
- Sometimes acts as a technical resource to others in own function.
- Proactively identifies solutions to non-standard requests.
- Plans, prioritizes, organizes and completes work to meet established objectives.
- May coordinate work of other team members.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of customer service experience or sales Support role
- Bilingual fluency in English and Tagalog
- 1+ years of computer skills including but not limited to knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook (ability to create, edit, save and send documents, spreadsheets, presentation, correspondence)
- Must be flexible to work any designated 8 hour shift between 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. CST (must be able to flex shifts to meet the needs of the business).
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Healthcare and / or insurance industry experience
- Medicare knowledge
- Knowledge of insurance industry compliance, licensing, or claims
- Must be able to type and talk at the same time and navigate through multiple screens.
- Ability to interpret in English and Tagalog
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Bilingual, Tagalog, customer service, sales support, sales, administration, Minnetonka, Sign-On Bonus, hiring immediately, #rpo