Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: Twinsburg - Ohio
Location: Mequon - Wisconsin
Develop and implement strategic plans for the creation, support, and improvement of manufacturing systems (process, people, equipment, information) for the manufacturing plants at Rockwell Automation. Collaborate with groups across Integrated Supply Chain and Businesses to achieve shared goals and objectives. Lead the implementation of the automation processes in RA plants. Develop and act upon technology roadmaps for manufacturing processes and systems design.
- Develop and maintain experts in core manufacturing processes at RA.
- Define standards and govern manufacturing processes used at RA manufacturing plants.
- Research new technologies and processes that can support the manufacture of future RA products.
- Integrate efforts of Manufacturing IT/OT and manufacturing process design.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Operations to define and achieve shared goals and objectives.
- Develop technology roadmaps for manufacturing processes and systems design.
- Collaborate with Industrialization and Manufacturing Operations to ensure the deployment and sustainment of standard manufacturing processes.
- Drive productivity activities within team to ensure final assembly manufacturing processes are performing optimally
- Critically evaluates key factors (e.g., costs, benefits, timeliness, and risks) and all reasonable alternatives before making decisions. Helps translate vision of a desired future state for RA into clear priorities and practical plans for achieving that vision.
- Consistently moves problems towards resolution when encountering obstacles, uncertain conditions, or situations where lack of data or conflicting data means that there is no clear "right" choice; helps others do same. Drives successful execution of new initiatives and projects by fulfilling individual responsibilities.
- Shares viewpoints openly and directly with others, providing relevant and timely information to those who need it; helps others do so, too. Communicates clearly and persuasively, in both oral and written form, to all varieties and levels of audience. Seeks and incorporates relevant perspectives when assessing a situation or making decisions. Helps others express their point of view clearly; demonstrates clear understanding of those viewpoints.
- Conducts tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality, and environmental regulations (state/federal laws, ISO9001, ISO14000, etc.) as well as Rockwell Automation policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline, or equivalent degree or education
- Minimum of 2 years of direct manufacturing experience
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience demonstrating technical leadership capabilities, working effectively with different levels of staff across functional boundaries
- Experience with product development methodologies such as SAFe, Project Management, Design for Excellence Df(X), and Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of New Product Introduction, manufacturing processes, and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) design and deployment.
- Experience leading change and continuous improvement, global standardization and deployment
- Must exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional, cross-business and cross-cultural teams
- Experience working with multi-location and remote teams is a plus.
- Some travel is required (10% - 15%); possibly international.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).